[etoys-dev] Translation support

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Sun May 30 18:03:54 EDT 2010

Yes, but the English translations are almost empty. So all strings will fall
into that. Not matter how much we optimize it, it doesn't make sense.
I think we should avoid this case as much as we can because ideally
#translatedInAllDomains shouldn't even exist.
IMHO we need to guess the text domain correctly (which doesn't happen in a
lot of cases) and try to complete all the translations.

Richo