[etoys-dev] QuickGuide title translations

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Mon May 31 05:48:23 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> On 31.05.2010, at 11:15, Korakurider wrote:

>>> That's a very good solution for translating the QuickGuide names I think!
>>
>> Thanks for your comment !
>>
>>> Feel free to commit to the main repository.
>>   I will, with changes you proposed...
>>
>>> One change I would make is call it "index.txt" instead, because I think elsewhere we refer to the top page as index page.
>>    I wanted to call it "index" but finally named "catalog" because
>> there is "index page" of QuickGuides.
>>    I am willing to change it if you don't feel confusing :-)
>
> Well, this file basically defines the index page, right? So calling it index would seem less confusing to me.

   I am saying that the index page itself should have its own contents
(e.g. project ) other than index.txt
    while it is embeded in image for performance optimization.

BTW, where is the project file for index page?
I couldn't find it in svn repository revived from VPRI's archive.
It also needs translation,  and it would needs modification
if we want to package additional set of QG contents that Kathleen provided.

/Korakurider