[etoys-dev] Multiple Sketch5s in Home

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 7 11:48:53 EDT 2010

On 07.10.2010, at 07:39, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed something strange in the Home project of 4.1.

Curious. It's in 4.0 too. There is an old scraps book (a.k.a. Trash Can) in the home project. It has 16 pages, the objects in there are quite old, from before 4.0.

You can see it by inspecting the second Sketch5 from the Players tool and evaluating

	costume owner owner openInWorld

Quite fascinating to see what's in there ;)

E.g. one of the clouds has a script to show the old gallery view

	EToysLauncher openGallery

>  All Players from
> Supplies reveals two dot objects and three sketches with the same name,
> Sketch5.

The dots can easily be destroyed from the players tool, the sketches are more stubborn. Can't see how to remove them easily.

> How can multiple objects have the same name? Is this an error?

Not sure. I'll leave it to Scott to answer that.