[etoys-dev] Multiple Sketch5s in Home

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:30:45 EDT 2010

On Thursday 07 Oct 2010 9:18:53 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Curious. It's in 4.0 too. There is an old scraps book (a.k.a. Trash Can) in
> the home project. It has 16 pages, the objects in there are quite old,
> from before 4.0.
>
> You can see it by inspecting the second Sketch5 from the Players tool and
> evaluating
>
>         costume owner owner openInWorld
>
> Quite fascinating to see what's in there ;)
Fascinating indeed. I opened the Browser and looked at the three players with
very large numeric suffixes (why?). These are three pages created on 16 Jan 2007
containing sketches. Since they have been deleted from the world, the names
will not conflict. But then why does Players tool list players from deleted
objects?

Subbu