[etoys-dev] Etoys: Multilingual-kks.15.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Oct 13 05:17:05 EDT 2010

On 13.10.2010, at 02:03, K. K. Subramaniam wrote:

> On Wednesday 13 Oct 2010 12:02:05 pm commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>> added multilingual Unicode environments (SQ-850)
> This patch requires a postscript to reinitialize language environments and
> Hands:
>
> LanguageEnvironment resetKnownEnvironments.
> LanguageEnvironment clearDefault.
> HandMorph allSubInstances do: [ :h | h clearKeyboardInterpreter]
>
> Is it handled through an update?

It could, if needed. But I'd rather use less ephemeral means.

The keyboard interpreter is set on startup, as well as the default LanguageEnvironment. So we don't need those.

I did not know about resetKnownEnvironments. Please add that to ReleaseBuilder.

Also, please check if the updated Etoys-To-Go shell script in svn works as you need it. I'll do the same change to the regular etoys script.

Sugar tarballs are due today ...