[etoys-dev] Flap My Flap

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 2 19:57:48 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am making a new Quick Guide to introduce Flaps. It will be useful to beginners given that there are so many options. The new guide will be indexed in Supplies instead of Menus.

I notice the Etoys Source/Flaps menu previously included About Flaps and I do not see that in the new white menu for flaps. It is an extensive explanation of a variety of uses and well worth keeping if at all possible. I do not know who the author is but perhaps the text could be updated and it could still be available. The text is attached.

Or not, just let me know
Regards,
Kathleen