[etoys-dev] Errors in Demon Castle (Etoys 4.1.2384)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Sep 4 07:41:29 EDT 2010

On 04.09.2010, at 01:28, Cherry Withers wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Randy and I encountered the same error in testing Demon Castle and Etoys 4.1.2384:
>
> This message appears during the part of the game when you have to resize the key and put it in the hole then clicking the
> door.
>
> "MessageNotUnderstood:AnObsoletePlayer6979106170120156>>next"
>  "An error has occurred; you should probably just hit "abandon". Sorry!"
>

> Hitting abandon just results on the same window popping up. Same results happen when clicking the door on the bottom.
>
> Anyone else getting the same results?
>
> Best,
> Cherry

Yes, we discussed that previously. It is the only severe blocker issue at the moment (the other is a simple fix):

http://tracker.squeakland.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10470

Btw, if you find an issue that you think must absolutely be fixed before shipping, mark it as blocker in the tracker.