[etoys-dev] List of candidates for inclusion in 4.1

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Sep 6 22:44:31 EDT 2010

Steve's mail didn't get through because he used a different mail address. Forwarding below.

SQ-732 is trivial to fix, I'll enable the preference in the release candidate.

For SQ-778 a workaround would be to disable pasting graphics from other applications. Would that be desirable? Drag-and-drop would still work.

SQ-779 is serious, all shared flaps (even user-created ones) get destroyed and replaced by the standard flaps (navigator+supplies). The fix may be simple but needs good testing in different locales. I'll take a look unless someone beats me to it.

The other fixes might indeed be simple, so if anyone wants to tackle them, go ahead. It's a bit late in release cycle for them, but if there is a fix by Thursday morning, fine. When the release candidate has been built we're entering hard code freeze, only really serious fixes go in after that.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: