[etoys-dev] Booksprint for this week

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Sep 8 02:34:07 EDT 2010

Cool thanks Stephen!

By the way team, I am looking at the "Object" chapter and there's a LOT of
comments. Mostly of the "I don't know what this does exactly" nature.
I'm trying to clean comments and move them to Chapter talk but there are a
lot in this chapter that I hesitate.

Could we all possibly have a chapter review over the phone and just go
through these things one by one? Is it possible to have a developer on that
call?

Even if you are not actively involved in the book sprint, you might have
some answers to these questions.

Regards,
Cherry