[etoys-dev] Booksprint for this week

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed Sep 8 02:51:54 EDT 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 8:34 AM, Cherry Withers wrote:

> Cool thanks Stephen!
>
> By the way team, I am looking at the "Object" chapter and there's a LOT of comments. Mostly of the "I don't know what this does exactly" nature.
> I'm trying to clean comments and move them to Chapter talk but there are a lot in this chapter that I hesitate.
>
> Could we all possibly have a chapter review over the phone and just go through these things one by one? Is it possible to have a developer on that call?

Let's meet in the IRC channel today at 3 pm EDT / 12 PDT. You can login using an IRC client or you click on the link below:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=etoys

I hope this makes it more convenient for the developers to help us. Just come to the IRC and wait for our questions!

Greetings,
Rita