[etoys-dev] Background counts on Playfield and Holder?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Wed Sep 8 03:45:27 EDT 2010

Ah I see. Got it. I always thought that anything drawn on the background
becomes part of that object (either the world, holder, or playfield) and
serve just as aesthetics.

I asked this question because I wanted to mimic some sort of a tea-party
game to teach basic division. I wanted to put pictures or draw pictures of
"friends" who will go to this party on each holder. My 4-year old and I
would play this where I would give her cookies which she tries to divide
equally amongst her friends.  Given your explanation Rita, I think I will
just differentiate the holders by colors.

Thank you!
--Cherry