[etoys-dev] Patches for etoysinbox

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 07:39:57 EDT 2010

On Saturday 11 Sep 2010 4:31:04 pm Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Monticello always works on snapshots of the full package, not on
> changesets. But the inbox repo is empty so when comparing your snapshot to
> the inbox, it shows you all methods.
This is what I saw.
> However, a few days ago I changed MC to show you the list of methods that
> are changed compared to the package's ancestor right in the save dialog.
> That shows the right thing even when submitting to the inbox (as long as
> the parent of this version is in the etoys repo).
This is very helpful. Thanks. There is a lag of few seconds when checking
Changes before the "snapshotting ..." message appears (latency?). With this
patch, I don't have to suffer it twice.

> Does that make sense?
Yes. So the only step which is different between core dev and others is in
choosing the repo while saving the changes?

Subbu