[etoys-dev] duplicates and siblings

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Thu Feb 24 10:32:57 EST 2011

Thanks for all your answers! The quick guides are great! Steve, thank you very much for pointing me to the chapter about siblings, this really got lost when I imported the manual to the new booki-system. Now I'll look at the old site more carefully to find what else I might have missed. Fortunately, it is not lost yet.
Derek, I agree that it is a good idea to orientate ourselfs on existing software terminology. For the manual, we need to use the terms we find in Etoys. But terms can be discussed and changed in later versions, if we have a good reason.

Here is the new link to the reference manual. Please help us review the "Getting Started" and "User Interface" chapters!

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/etoys-reference-manual/edit/

Greetings,
Rita