[etoys-dev] Category for user objects

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri May 27 06:02:28 EDT 2011

We might also want to change the category for Kedama players.

declareAndPossiblyRename: only checks for #Player as superclass name. Since Kedama uses a different Player class, this falls back to the 'Morphic-Imported' category. At least that's what I think is happening.

IMHO we should change those categories to not collide with the MC package names. Either put everything into "Object categoryForUniclasses", or have multiple categories as previously, but use a distinct name. E.g. 'UserObjects-Morphic', 'UserObjects-Etoys', 'UserObjects-Balloon3D'.

Opinions?

- Bert -