[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-Richo.103.mcz

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:21:37 EST 2012

This would be easy to do and it would be a great improvement, but I don't
think this dialog should be open by request. If I understood correctly, the
problem that originated this issue was that the slot types other than
#Number were difficult to find, so hiding this dialog won't solve it.

Cheers,
Richo