[etoys-dev] Etoys: Etoys-Richo.103.mcz

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:45:37 EST 2012

Hi again, I've been working on the "decimal places" option and now I don't
feel is a good idea because we would still have the "decimal places..."
menu item in system-defined slots. I feel this wouldn't be very consistent.
Maybe the dialog with just name & type would be good enough.

In any case, I attached the new change set for you to try.

Cheers,
Richo