[etoys-dev] one more fileout

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 9 05:17:25 EST 2012

Karl,

Sorry I'm not going through the tracker on this, but I wanted to get this out tonight.

Change Set:		miscFixes-sw
Date:			9 March 2012
Author:			Scott Wallace

Limits the choices for types for user-defined variables and for parameters for user-defined scripts.
Adds balloon help for items in the menu for a variable in a viewer.
Cleans up some symbol-list-type-related issues.
Reformulates a couple of recently-added UI elements into more translation-friendly formats.

I *hope* this is the end of any new "strings needing translation" :)

As ever, thank you!

  -- Scott