[etoys-dev] Etoys 5.0 Testing Questions

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 9 12:10:46 EST 2012

On 09.03.2012, at 06:19, Steve Thomas wrote:

> 	• In the object catalog, there is a new item "key press" but not sure how it works/doesn't seem to work

Ah. I hadn't tested in the latest version. Will be fixed in next beta.

> 	• I still see "VideoCamera" in Object Catalog. FYI, doesn't work on Mac.

There are many more objects in the alphabetical list. We consider things "hidden" if they are in no category.

> 	• New Camera support rocks and way too much fun.  I tried a ticking script capturing last frame to holder, need to test, but any comments on capture rates, or depends on computer speed?

It's trying to get images as fast as it can.

But fun indeed, agreed ;)

Dateiname   : PastedGraphic-8.png
Dateityp    : image/png
Dateigr??e  : 31926 bytes