[etoys-dev] Image segment loading problem

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 22 17:17:06 EDT 2012

On 22.03.2012, at 21:45, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Oh, you know what, spelling this out after having stepped through the loading/conversion code, is it possible that the Fake37PasteUpMorph *class* is never converted into the real PasteUpMorph class?! I only saw instances being converted - but the script in question is special because it refers to the class.
>
> - Bert -

Looks like I was on the right track. See attached change. It forward-becomes the class too, and that lets the project load just fine. Unless you see a problem in this, we'll use it :)

Dateiname   : ImageSegment-comeFullyUpOnReload.st
Dateityp    : application/octet-stream
Dateigr??e  : 4192 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf?gbar
URL         : <http://lists.squeakland.org/pipermail/etoys-dev/attachments/20120322/ee8c4e4c/attachment.obj>