[etoys-dev] How can I find out which scripting tiles are used in a project?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Nov 22 10:45:55 EST 2012

On 2012-11-22, at 05:19, Steve Thomas <sthomas1 at gosargon.com> wrote:

> So the Etoys Education Committee was selected to spend a week together at Google Doc Camp to improve our Etoys documentation.
>
> One idea for structuring the documentation we discussed was to document how to use certain scripting tiles and then how those basic building blocks could be used together to build a project.  Towards that end, it would be nice if we had a way to identify what scripting tiles were used in a project.  We could then take a set of projects we wanted to showcase or were part of a curriculum and quickly map them to what a student/teacher needed to know.
>
> Ideally from the command prompt where we could list them for each .pr in a directory, but it would also work if we had a script we could run within a particular project.
>
> Suggestions/Solutions welcomed :)

Not exactly easy. But try the attached project.

Karl: In 5.0 this works fine, but in 5.0.1 it destroys the shared flap when loading another project. IIRC you did something to to re-initialize the tool bar, right? Apparently this is too drastic ...

Dateiname   : UsedTiles.001.pr
Dateityp    : application/x-squeak-project
Dateigr??e  : 27923 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verf?gbar
URL         : <http://lists.squeakland.org/pipermail/etoys-dev/attachments/20121122/1a25aaa0/attachment-0001.bin>