[etoys-dev] How can I find out which scripting tiles are used in a project?

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Wed Nov 21 23:19:05 EST 2012

So the Etoys Education Committee was selected to spend a week together at
Google Doc Camp to improve our Etoys documentation.

One idea for structuring the documentation we discussed was to document how
to use certain scripting tiles and then how those basic building blocks
could be used together to build a project.  Towards that end, it would be
nice if we had a way to identify what scripting tiles were used in a
project.  We could then take a set of projects we wanted to showcase or
were part of a curriculum and quickly map them to what a student/teacher
needed to know.

Ideally from the command prompt where we could list them for each .pr in a
directory, but it would also work if we had a script we could run within a
particular project.

Suggestions/Solutions welcomed :)

Thanks,
Stephen