[etoys-dev] Damage to More Objects chapter (renamed)

Edward Mokurai Cherlin mokurai at sugarlabs.org
Thu Oct 18 11:58:28 EDT 2012

I am in the middle of repairing extensive damage in the More Objects
chapter (which I just now renamed from More Etoys Objects) of the
Etoys Reference Manual. I find fragments of text from unidentified
object descriptions, without section headings, and out of alphabetical
order, all of which I have to track down and correct.

Rita, is this your work? Has somebody else stepped in without talking
to either of us? If so, please stop and let me do it instead. The
information on Squeak implementations belongs either with the original
object definitions, or in a separate chapter, which I am now leaning
towards. We cannot divide it up so that the object is defined in the
Objects chapter, and the information on its Squeak implementation is
in the More Objects chapter.

I will have more to say when I finish surveying and correcting the damage.

--
Edward Mokurai (默雷/निशब्दगर्ज/نشبدگرج) Cherlin