[etoys-dev] Applying changesets to selected images only

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 10:24:10 EDT 2013

You can make a project, make this change set default change set for that
project and publish the project. Answer yes to include change set in
published project.

It's a little more difficult to save the image with the change set included.

Maybe make a button in the project that saves the image with the change set
and exits the project,

Karl