[etoys-dev] Applying changesets to selected images only

K. K. Subramaniam kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 11:09:47 EDT 2013

On Sunday 23 June 2013 07:54 PM, karl ramberg wrote:
> You can make a project, make this change set default change set for that
> project and publish the project. Answer yes to include change set in
> published project.
>
> It's a little more difficult to save the image with the change set included.

The difficulty that I have is actually in saving a patched image.
Applying a patch is the easier part. I tried a deferred save and quit in
the postscript of the changeset but there is still an annoying flash on
every start for the postscript residual.

The usual way of using a *.st file to apply the changeset and quit
depends on the host OS. If only the image could autoexec a autorun.st
file from the default directory on startup then cross-platform field
patches would be simpler.

Regards .. Subbu