[etoys-dev] FW: CS4K8 Etoys Workshop

Harness, Kathleen kharness at illinois.edu
Wed May 22 08:46:45 EDT 2013

So, is Hopscotch on the iPad a scion of Scratch? I played with it, is is very simple and limited but it is for very young kids. Still, it reminded me of how grateful I am that Etoys did not include cartoonish characters. Kodable is cast as a game, with music, but I can't picture many kids doing it for very long.
Kathleen