[Io] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu May 25 02:58:27 UTC 2006

I could be misremembering but I thought it was decided that the release
team members would look for issues in Mantis marked 'resolved', harvest
any changesets there hopefully clearly marked as what should be
harvested, then mark the issue closed noting in what update number the
newly harvested bits appeared in the update stream.  Is that correct?

I ask because Todd Blanchard and I are going to try to make some
progress on I/O Stewards related issues and it seems like we could at
least finish up the issues already marked resolved.  We'll try to go
through all of them and confirm whether or not the changes are still
needed as of 3.9b-7032, and if so if the still apply, then get a mcz in
then io inbox and refer to it in the bug reports.  When you get a chance
please look at the issues marked Resolved on Mantis in the Network and
Files categories.  If they clearly point to an mcz in a
source.squeakfoundation.org then please look at them for harvesting.  If
not then just ignore them for now and check back as we will work on
getting them to that state.

Until I hear otherwise I'm going to work as if the intention is that
issues marked 'Resolved' are ready for harvesting and when the harvester
harvests them he will Close the issue.

Ken