[Io] Re: [V3dot9] Closing bugzilla reports when harvesting?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu May 25 15:28:31 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 16:38 +0200, Marcus Denker wrote:
> On 25.05.2006, at 16:20, Ken Causey wrote:
>

> > following issues were marked Resolved in or before January yet have
> > not
> > been harvested as far as I can tell:
> >
> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=861
> >
> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2111
> >
> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2106
> >
> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=411
> >
> > That's not to say we couldn't have done more.  But we've certainly
> > done
> > something and it doesn't look like the release team is noticing.
> >

> We have, multiple times, asked for a mcz file to be added to the main
> image. We never got one. I once looked at the mcz files in the
> networking
> projects, but I got confused as there where multiple ones and it was
> not clear which to take.
>
>        Marcus

Once again, that's why I asked if you guys were looking for Resolved
issues.  I've gone through most of those above and tried to clarify by
adding direct links to the MCZ where it was missing.  But in each case
the original Resolution comment mentioned an MCZ although sometimes it
was just the trailing bits minus the extension (like 'KLC.21') but still
given that the procedure has been to put them in the project inbox I
would have thought this would have been understood.  I will endeavour to
try to make this clearer in the resolution comments.

Also, please note there is no longer a Network Stewards team so although
there are still a few items in the Network inbox that you can harvest in
the future you will want to look in the IO inbox (for both Files and
Network items).

Ken