[Io] Re: Web Clients (was Re: Monticello authentication methods?)

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Sep 14 23:37:14 UTC 2006

Ah, OK.  I just hate to see someone put time into rewriting the
current HTTPSocket when we have free code lying around.  Especially
since fixing the socket won't likely get us support for proxies,
cookies, auth, and all that other web content stuff browsers do
nowadays.

I'm a little busy just now but I have had a chance to look over the
libraries in detail recently - perhaps I'll just make an executive
decision and do it soon.

-Todd