Starting a Magma/Seaside pilot project

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:14:51 UTC 2005

On 12/22/05, Brent Pinkney <brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za> wrote:
> Mm, We have used Seaside + Magma for a production system. Works liek a charm.

Yes, but I would like to see a sort of snapshot point that says "this
is stable, base your production work on this". So that newer versions
may implement more advanced/experimental stuff, etcetera. At the
moment, we just have to grab the latest version and hope that nothing
experimental is in there which might interfere with production. This
also puts a burden on development for precisely the same reason -
because people grab the latest, it's hard to add more experimental
stuff to the repository.