Starting a Magma/Seaside pilot project

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Thu Dec 22 12:33:56 UTC 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 14:14, Cees De Groot wrote:
> Yes, but I would like to see a sort of snapshot point that says "this
> is stable, base your production work on this".

Is there a way to do this with Monticello and SqueakSource - I see there is a tab for releases which is not used.

Chris has blessed me as a co-developer of Magma, but I am not overly familiar with Monticello.

It would be appreciated it you could suggest a light-weight mechanism you would like to use for this.

Brent