Magma missing dirty objects?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 07:53:32 UTC 2005

On 11/10/05, Chris Muller <chris at funkyobjects.org> wrote:
> and you get foo, so I guess you're saying you need to return from somewhere in
> the *middle* of the commit block..?  I'm curious how you came to need this;
> guard clause?

No, in fact I didn't need the return from the block at all - the issue
was easily patched by what you propose (^sess commit: [foo]). But I'm
100% sure that others will stumble into this thing, and I think that
the expected behaviour of #commit: for most people would be that the
commit is ensured (maybe unless an exception happens.. that's why I'm
not sure that #ensure: is the correct solution).