Error in KryptOn/Magma SUnit Tests

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Tue Feb 7 17:09:20 UTC 2006

Hi Dane, that is strange.  I will take a look at it
tonight.

I assume you loaded "Cryptography 0.3" from SqueakMap
prior to loading "MagmaTesterLoader" from
SqueakSource.

The KryptOn tests should be run through the SUnit
browser, but the Magma tests cannot (because it uses a
multi-image testing extension of SUnit).  Instead, you
execute in a workspace:

  MagmaTestCase kickoff

Also, out of curiousity, what platform are you testing
on?

 - Chris