Again Magma and 3.9

Martin Beck martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 11 19:05:56 UTC 2007

Hi there, I've looked through the mailing list but didn't find help... :(

We've been trying to get magma to work in a useful state the whole day
now. ;) We have a clean 3.9 image, got a server and a connection to it.
however batch inserting 15000 entries into a magmacollection seems to be
very slow. We couldn't get the MagmaBenchmark MagmaBenchmarker
runRemoteBaseline: false to work. It displays a "cannot connect to
127.0.0.1 5109" error message.

We tried to load www.squeaksource.com/MagmaTester, but this gaves an
"Outage" error as reported earlier on this list...

Help is appreciated,
regards,
Martin