Again Magma and 3.9

Martin Beck martin.beck at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 12 12:12:36 UTC 2007

Hi Chris,
our first try was indeed with the SqueakMap release. I'll give it a try
now with some ip-changes. However our source code is somewhat silly
because we're trying to switch from GOODS to Magma in our project. It is
very far implemented so we tried to implement a Wrapper for a
MagmaCollection to the interface of a TSTree. Perhaps this is the speed
problem.

However, as we cannot get the benchmark to run we're not really
convinced by now, because even MagmaTest kickoff doesn't work. It looks
for a Magma*.1.st file, which we don't have.

But we'll keep trying... ;)

Greets,
Martin