[Fwd: Re: Magma Seaside package?]

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:44:05 UTC 2007

Göran. Anything giving some understanding of how the pieces work
together would be great.

I spent some time looking at the code. The goals of Gjallar are quite
ambitious and splitting the approach in 'Done' modules/features might
help.

Still the model was not an issue when I looked at the code. I was more
impressed (and overwhelmed) with all the infrastructure code that had
to be put in place to glue the pieces together. I think that this
could be quite an obstacle from benefiting the Seaside/Magma
productivity capabilties. Anything that could help there would be
great.

Thanks,

Thierry