Wrong Code Version of the repository

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:38:28 UTC 2007

Hi Heiko, in the past, no upgrade was provided between releases.  But
release 39 has been out for some time and, for the upcoming release
40, an automatic upgrade will be provided.  That would be an upgrade
from format 8 to 9.  I'm not sure what "x" and "y" are in your
example, but if 8 and 9, respectively, then Magma would have offerred
you the option to perform the upgrade.

Regards,
  Chris