Wrong Code Version of the repository

Heiko Saft heiko.saft at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:55:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

in my example x was format 5 and y format 8. So, i suppose to solve my
problem

   - i have to open the older repository in my older squeak3.8 Image
   - read all necessary objects from the database
   - serialize them, using e.g. XML or may be Image Segments
   - create a new repository with the new format
   - and reload the serialized objects into the new repository

Are there any other options?

Regards, Heiko