Query optimisation

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:12:00 UTC 2007

Sure thing.  I just a posted a new configuration to "MagmaTester"
Project on SqueakSource under the name:

  r40Alpha1

This is the latest version of all packages.  All tests pass, and
legacy databases will automatically be upgraded to this version
(you'll see a warning first, and you can't go back once you Proceed).

I don't anticipate anything left in the final r40 that using this
would create any issues migrating to the final version when it's
finally done, so it should be ok to go ahead and use this.  I can't
guarantee that, of course.   :)

Enjoy.