Query optimisation

Florian Minjat florian.minjat at emn.fr
Fri Jun 8 14:04:17 UTC 2007

I went on the MagmaTester repository on SqueakSource.
There are a lot of packages and I am quite confused ^^.
Should I load MagmaClientLoader and MagmaServerLoader or Magma server
and Magma client ? Do I still need to load Magma seaside ?

By the way I just submitted 'Magma Client' and 'Magma Server' packages
on the Universe Browser to ease the installation of a new image.

Florian