Error on server side

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Wed Mar 7 04:50:15 UTC 2007

Hilaire, in testing your other issue with the compress ("MagmaSet has
no id assigned") I have somehow reproduced the issues you describe
here!  Unfortunately I don't know for sure what I did but I think it
involved saving the image with the debugger open in the middle of the
server code.

As you may know, Magma restores the state (open, connected, etc.) of
all servers and clients upon restarting the image, and it may be
related to this combination of things..

I'm very intrigued into this problem now, I'll let you know what I
find.  (and, if you find additional information let me know..).

 - Chris