multiple concurrent access?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:53:17 UTC 2008

You are already aware that Magma is a multi-user database, and that
"users" can more abstractly be referred to as "sessions".

So I interpolate the key to your question to be about accessing the
model from *multiple applications*.  By multiple applications you mean
applications that have their own domain models, but you want to share
a single persistent User model across all applications.

The answer is yes.  You may have multiple sessions to your User
repository, at least one in each Seaside image.  Of course, you should
take care to try to keep the User domain generic to all the
applications so application-specific objects don't get attached to the
User model.

I try to be clear and deliberate in my choice of words on the Swiki.
Please tell me which part was contradictory so I may fix it.

 - Chris