Errors running Magma Tests

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 03:55:36 UTC 2009

Hi Milan, it sounds like you are attempting to run the test-suite from
the SUnit Tests browser.  The Magma test suite is not initiated this
way due to limitations of SUnit framework.  Instead, you just execute
in a workspace:

        MagmaTestCase kickoff

This, along with other information about the Magma test cases can be
found in the documentation.

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2661

Regards,
  Chris