Errors running Magma Tests

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 03:03:26 UTC 2009

Thanks. I will start using  r42Alpha4. I am currently using 4.1.1 Client,
Server and Tester from SMPL, can I just install r42Alpha4 from Monticello on
top of it? (I am doing now just basic investigation and rudimentary usage so
maybe upgrade is not necessary but I like staing with the latest).

Milan