Problem with multiuser mode example at http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2689

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 04:47:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

Having installed Magam 4.1.1 Server/Client/Tester I tried to follow example in

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2689

1) In multi user mode:
======================

MagmaRepositoryController
	create: '/home/mzimmermann/dev/source/ta180-squeak/magma-my-experiments/db'
	root: Dictionary new.

MagmaServerConsole new
    open: '/home/mzimmermann/dev/source/ta180-squeak/magma-my-experiments/db';
    processOn: 51001

  | mySession |
  mySession :=
  MagmaSession
    hostAddress: #(192 168 0 198) asByteArray
    port: 51001.
  mySession connectAs: 'mzTest'.

But am getting:

hostAddress:port: Unknown selector.

Am I missing some package or is this page example obsolete?

Now when writing this .. I realized I am installing both Server and Client in
the same image - can that be the problem?

Thanks Milan

PS: This single user mode works correctly