Single User vs Multi User quetions

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 19 04:56:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

Continuing with the examples in

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2689

It sounds like when I want to have more than 1 connection (session) to Magma,
I have to use the "Server/Client" connection mode described there - the single
user mode would not allow 2 correctly functional sessions, is that correct?

Also a follow up question: I am not sure how to understand the following:

"While your session is connected, it is recommended you keep up-to-date every
30 seconds or so changes made by other users will be reflected in the objects
you visit."

Thanks Milan