Migration headache

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:27:02 UTC 2009

Hi Göran, I recommend using the latest r42 alpha code as you have.

I'm not sure what happened with the SortedCollections, but I'm glad
you got it fixed.

Unfortunately, Magma does NOT support become through the session,
because that would require knowing all references to an object in the
huge repository.  But yes, the MagmaFileTraverser could be useful for
performing such a migration..

 - Chris