Migration headache

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:50:47 UTC 2009

Hey, what do you think about upgrading MagmaTruncationWarning with an
instVar, 'truncatedObjects' or something of your preference.

Then just update #warnOfTruncationsIn: to populate it.  Then Gjaller
can interrogate the objects and decide whether it wants to pass or
resume the warning.

You are a developer in the MagmaTester project on SqueakSource.  Let
me know if you do it, I'll merge it in.

Regards,
  Chris