Undirect index update

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Tue May 12 12:44:03 UTC 2009

I am not sure about this situation.

I have a MagmaCollection  with an index elaborated from a lexical term
object. The index use the hash value of this lexical term object

The lexical terms populate other collections, so these terms can be
manipulated independently from the object in my MagmaCollection.

Now I am wondering which action I should take when a lexical term is
edited in a way its hash value is modified.
Should I iterated in the MagmaCollection the objects referring to this
same term and send a noteForOldKeys: message ?

Hilaire