Fwd: Undirect index update

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:49:20 UTC 2009

Hi Hilaire, yes #noteOldKeys: (or whatever it is) needs to be sent if
the hash value changes.

But this should not require an enumeration!  If you have the object
which you are changing, and you have access to the session, you should
have everything you need, no need to iterate..

Just be sure to noteOldKeysFor: *before* you make the change, that way
the correct old key is noted for that object, then, when it commits,
Magma will have the old/new key.

 - Chris