How to load Magma into Pharo 1.2?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:06:10 UTC 2011

Hi Marco, I have not tested Magma in Pharo 1.2, but if you simply
proceed past the FlapTab warning, it will be installed correctly.
That warning is simply saying that the special serialization code for
storing FlapTabs in Magma won't be loaded.

But since Pharo doesn't have FlapTabs, you don't need that code.

Also please stay-tuned for a new release of Magma sometime this month
(Feb, 2011) which I _hope_ to have loadable in both Squeak and Pharo.

 - Chris